These are the Open Squares.
Here is your place to present, network and discover. Apply now!
Your idea is there and it wants out – out of the lab, the studio, out of the office or store. The Open Squares are a platform to present your visions to the public.
This competition is addressed to all creative minds from NRW – no matter if its art, design, photography, music, fashion or simply your own category.
An interdisziplinary expert panel will pick 20 ideas and projects whom we provide a 3m x 3m presentation area in form of a cupola tent.
Interested? You (and your team) can apply from March 5th until May 10th here: www.open-squares.open-source-festival.de
What do the winners get?
– a free exhibition area at the Open Source Festival on July 13th with about 7000 visitors
– promotion of your idea/ your project on all social media channels of the festival (facebook, flyer, website etc.)
– support of the OPEN SQUARES Team
– free enty to the festival as well as additional guest list
How can you take part?
– you are a creative mind and you have an idea or a project that you want to present to the public
– you are from North-Rhine-Westfalia and want to apply solo or in a team
– send us a short information about the project, a photo and your idea of how to present it at the festival via the online form
We are looking forward to your applications!
conditions of participation: https://osq.open-source-festival.de/storage/OpenSquares_Teilnahmebedingungen.pdf
application sheet: www.open-squares.open-source-festival.de